Saturday, March 24, 2012

AI_NEWS~ Lauren at Walmart



 

Looks like we got ourselves another celebrity spotting at Walmart. This is Lauren Alaina from America Idol; apparently she finished 2nd and is a country singer. Once again I have no idea who this is. I stopped watching America Idol once my man Rueben somethingorother lost, or won, I don't remember nor do I care. The point is someone go get a picture of a celebrity at Walmart that I know, like Bob Barker!

Georgia



__._,_.___


THIS IS JUST A NEWS SITE FOR AI...
FOR DISCUSSIONS YOU NEED TO JOIN THE LINK HERE:)~
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/AMERICAN_IDOL_CHAT/








Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment