Thursday, June 25, 2009

AI_NEWS~ Adam Lambert to do Kris Allen's wife's nails on tour



 
Adam Lambert to do Kris Allen's wife's nails on tour
June 25, 10:25 AM
 

Photo: AP/Chris Pizzello
Adam Lambert and Kris Allen arrive for the American Idol season 8 finale.
 

The top 10 of "American Idol" season 8 interviewed one another during tour preparations for the Los Angeles Times. Of course, winner Kris Allen was paired with runner-up Adam Lambert, and the results were gloriously funny.

Kris Allen: Everyone's been talking about what you're going to wear on tour.

Adam Lambert: I'm wearing a jacket by Skin.Graft, and that is a company that created some of the jackets that I wore on the show. For "Ring of Fire", for the Queen number that we did together, that brown jacket --

Allen: I do remember that.

Lambert: Yeah, it's really, really, cool. It's like blue metallic leather with spikes and studs and lots of accoutrement.

Allen: I don't know what that last word means but ...

Lambert: I don't think I said it right.

And then it was Lambert's turn to Allen, and the first thing he tackled -- you know, having admitted to having a crush on Kris during the show and all -- was Allen's marriage to high school sweetheart Katy O'Connell.

Lambert: So you've been married for ... 8 months?

Allen: 9 months.

Lambert: So is she, is Katy going to come along? Or is she going to visit in certain cities? What are you guys doing?

Allen: She's going to visit some cities, come to some shows ... to hang out with you.

Lambert: We can do each other's nails.

Allen: Exactly.

Lambert: It'll be great. Good.

Allen: And she's excited about that.

Lambert: Facials ...

Allen: Yes, exactly. This whole spa treatment. And I'll just be paying for it.

Lambert: Great. For me too?

Allen:  Exactly.

Lambert: Thank you. That's what I get as runner-up. Thank you Kris.

Allen: No problem.

Lambert: Cool, very cool. What are you wearing on the tour?

Allen: I don't know.

Lambert: Surprise, surprise.

Allen: Surprise, surprise. Don't have a clue what I'm going to be wearing. I actually brought you here to see if you would help me out with that.

Lambert: And you know I will. You heard it here first.

Allen: Alright!

The 50-city American Idols Live! Tour begins on July 5 in Portland, OR and ends September 15 in Manchester, NH.



__._,_.___


THIS IS JUST A NEWS SITE FOR AI...
FOR DISCUSSIONS YOU NEED TO JOIN THE LINK HERE:)~
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/AMERICAN_IDOL_CHAT/








Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment