Tuesday, June 9, 2009

AI_NEWS~ Twenty questions for 'Idol' star Elliott Yamin



 
Twenty questions for 'Idol' star Elliott Yamin
 
Next photo
 
Former drug store clerk Elliott Yamin scored high on the "American Idol" charts. His first album, "Elliott Yamin" went gold in the U.S. and Japan. His sophomore album, "Fight for Love," was released this month.

1. The latest book or movie that made you cry?

"Tuesdays with Morrie." It's a great story about finding yourself.

2. The fictional character most like you?

Don't really know any fictional characters. Never really got into any animated shows or cartoons.

3. The greatest album, ever?

Donny Hathaway's "These Song for You Live!'"

4. "Star Trek" or "Star Wars?"

Neither. I never liked "Star Trek" or "Star Wars."

5. Your ideal brain food?

Wassabi Almonds.

6. You're proud of this accomplishment, but why?

Making it all the way to No. 3 on "American Idol," because it enabled me to record a certified Gold album my first time out!

7. You want to be remembered for ...?

I want to be remembered for treating others with decency and respect, no matter what, and for using my "celebrity" platform to do what I can to help make this world a better place.

8. Of those who've come before, the most inspirational are?

My mom, my brother Scott, Stevie Wonder, and Magic Johnson.

9. The creative masterpiece you wish bore your signature?

I've always wished that I invented the "Sham-WOW!"

10. Your hidden talents ...?

I play basket-ball exceptionally well and I make a mean peanut butter and jelly sandwich!

11. The best piece of advice you actually followed?

"Go try out for 'American Idol!'"

12. Best thing you ever bought, stole, or borrowed?

The best thing I ever bought was my recently purchased house.

13. Armani or Levis or ...?

William Rast and Juicy Couture are actually my favorite jeans, but I'm down with Levis too!

14. Your dinner guest at the Ritz?

Barack Obama.

15. Time travel: where, when and why?

The '60s or '70s, when Motown was poppin' and music was pure!

16. Stress management: hit man, spa vacation or Prozac?

Definitely a spa vacation. I likes to get my chillax on.

17. Essential to life: coffee, vodka, cigarettes, chocolate, or ...?

I'm a coffee fiend! I can't go anywhere, much less live, without my insulin pump.

18. Environ of choice: city or country, and where on the map?

Tokyo or Nashville, but honestly, I could live and adapt in any environment.

19. What do you want to say to the leader of your country?

I would ask our current president to be honest with us and to be accountable.

20. Last but certainly not least, what are you working on, now?

Promoting my sophomore album which came out May 5, "Fight for Love," and touring Japan.

 
 


__._,_.___


THIS IS JUST A NEWS SITE FOR AI...
FOR DISCUSSIONS YOU NEED TO JOIN THE LINK HERE:)~
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/AMERICAN_IDOL_CHAT/








Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment